Here's how we can help you and your family experience a higher quality of life, health and performance!
Some benefits of our care include:
- increased energy levels
- more restful sleep
- elevated mood
- more stamina
- better athletic performance
- improved capacity to deal with stress
- improved concentration
- reduced drug use
- improved productivity
- improved function & quality of life for life
We identify and correct a condition called Vertebral Subluxation.
A subluxation is a misalignment of a spinal bone, causing the joint to become stuck. This disturbs the nerve signals. When the nerves going to any organ, gland or muscle become interfered with, the normal healthy communication of nerve messages from the brain and spinal cord to the body will be affected. This can impair the function of the organ, gland or muscle supplied by that particular nerve.
So if the nerves supplying the stomach were disturbed (imagine a dimmer switch on a light being turned down) the stomach may not function as well as it should. Symptoms such as an upset stomach, indigestion, and reflux may appear. Taking drugs to alter or cover up those symptoms deals with the EFFECT, not the CAUSE.
If the cause of the problem is interference to the nerve system, correcting the subluxation restores this vital communication. The body's natural healing process will take care of the EFFECT. So we don't cure any conditionâ€¦your body does the healing. Our job is to clear any disturbance to your master control systemâ€¦your nervous system.
The following is a partial list of conditions, symptoms or body signals that can be caused by nerve system disturbance. If the particular condition, symptom or body signal is being caused by subluxation, then as we begin to balance the body and remove the disturbance the condition or symptom will improve, based on the body's ability to heal and regulate itself.
- Allergies, Asthma
- Childhood challengesâ€¦Ear Infections, Colic, Torticollis, Bed Wetting, ADD/ADD, Learning Disorders
- Sleep Disturbances, Insomnia, Poor Energy & Fatigue
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neurological Disorders including Seizures, Dizziness, Vertigo
- StomachÂ & Digestive Problems - Heartburn, Reflux, Ulcers GERD, Irritable Bowel
- High Blood Pressure
- Prostate, Bladder & Impotency
- Lowered Immunity â€“ Frequent Colds, Sinus Issues etc.
- Reproductive Disorders, Menstrual or Hormonal Issues
- Thyroid Conditions
- Musculoskeletal Issues: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Shoulder problems. TMJ Syndrome
- Spinal Problems like Back/Neck pain or stiffness, Sciatica and Scoliosis
- Pain, weakness, tingling, numbness in arms, hands, legs, feet
- Auto Accident Injuries â€“ Whiplash
- Sports Injuries
- Pregnancy, Webster Breech Turning Technique
Call to schedule your spinal & nerve system check-up to see if nerve disturbance is preventing you from having the health and life you deserve.