Whole Body Vibration Has A Positive Effect On Health & Performance
Whole body vibration has been incorporated into the training program of Olympic athletes. Now you can receive the same health and wellness benefits.
Whole Body Vibration:
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) has been incorporated into the training program of Olympic athletes. The rapidly moving platform (moves up and down 35 x’s per second) simulating gravity and challenges the body in ways conventional methods cannot.
There are numerous scientifically proven and physiological benefits of WBV include positive effect on tendons, bone, muscle, the nervous system & hormones, including
- works and tones muscles more efficiently than conventional exercises
- improved flexibility
- trains equilibrium sense for improved balance and coordination
- enhanced blood flow and oxygenation
- improves bone mineral density â€“ for stronger bones
- lowers the stress hormone cortisol
- increases lymphatic drainage
- release of endorphins
- reduces stiffness, pain & fatigue
Anyone can benefit from WBV â€“ from athletes seeking better performance, strength and balance, to seniors working on muscle tone, balance & coordination.